November 10, 2010

The Jig is Up

So after a very inconsistent year it is time to cut the umbilical cord and grow up. I have touch on Ricky a few times throughout my blog but never gave him a full entry cause simply I didn't know where to start. So as I write my feelings down it's just amazing how I let this get out of hand. I am older than him by a few years nothing major but those lil years make a GREAT difference. It's hard for me to shake someone that has caught me off guard(just ask my ex), because I don't see it coming I get pretty caught up. Case in point Ricky aka Pee Wee. It is crazy how one person has the ability to change your mood with a few words, I went from singing love songs to angry music and posting subliminal words on social networks. With that said, I am just gonna jump in and tell you a story that seemed casual but was wrong from the very beginning…and I knew it all along.

Why do females ignore signs that are smack in front of them? Is it because we are lonely or feel the need to change someone? When I met Ricky I knew he was younger but just brushed it off as a casual thing nothing serious just someone to hang out with while I found a better match especially since he was so close in proximity. It couldn't hurt to come home from a busy day and hang out with someone you enjoyed. The age difference to Ricky didn't matter as much but he always hated when I brought it up and tried to explain how he could do for me as any guy my own age. With words like that I couldn't help but be smitten. As weeks, months persisted he started to become inconsistent and we wouldn't speak for awhile and then out the blue when he was almost out my system he would pop back up. Do guys feel something when they realize a woman is done with them and decides to revisit that situation still leaving with the same outcome? I would play a little hard to get in the beginning but fall right back into place and then w/o a moments notice we were back to square 1. I would always say you can tell how much a person cares about you when something important takes place, just watch their reaction. If they're helpful then they care but if they disappear until it blows over well then they were never serious, and when it came to Ricky he wasn't, pretended to be, even gave big unnecessary speeches to prove his point. After a while it became routine a game even, I pull he push, then disappears, shows up with a joke and we are back to normal. There were times I acted like I didn't care which made him get it together but isn't that the game? Can't pick up on the 1st call, can't always respond to the text cause it seems too available or don't show emotions cause it scares them. Who came up with these rules but why in some cases they are truthful.

There were many times when I asked Ricky to just leave, just leave me alone and walk away but he never would. He said,"the only way we would end is if I did it because he wasn't going to". Didn't want to mess up a good thing but it wasn't a good thing at least not for me. I do believe he might've have liked me but not enough to just be with me and me only. Sometimes guys just hold onto a good thing until a better thing comes along or so they think.

Remember the 80/20 rule fellas better recognize!

No comments:

Post a Comment