May 12, 2010

I need a FIX!

I'm sure like most people we all have a secret person that we keep in the back pocket for a lil tune up. Well my mechanic is Devon and he is very skilled at his job. I have known Devon most of my life(our families are very close). We first met at age seven when he was an annoying lil boy but years later and I would be singing another tune. Every year our families throw a joint event and for the first time in years I would come face to face with my admirer. No longer was he a frail boy with coke bottle glasses instead was now 6'feet tall and his gray eyes were much more noticeable. At the event we exchange numbers and decided to go on a date to catch up.The night we got together we did the whole dinner and drinks just to talk an get comfortable but once all that was said and done we finally shared a kiss that was years in the making. We only kissed once before at age thirteen at my cousin's house he was leaving and before he did he knocked on the room door, locked it behind him, drew me in and we were face to face for a brief moment before I grazed his cheek and went in for it. No words were ever spoken during that moment. It was like I knew what he wanted cause I wanted it too. Funny what we remember.

Fast forward years later to our date night together it was fun and light-hearted until he invited me back to his home. We watched a movie but not for long. Devon pulled out all the stops and I didn't deny him I'm mean we've been playing this cat and mouse game for far too long. With the kisses to come he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom then soaked up every body part of mine.You get the picture I don't have to paint it. It was hot,exhausting and exhilarating.I just couldn't believe that the lil boy I knew was making me feel this way….uh he definitely grew up. Within the weeks passing I saw him often keeping it to myself and taking it all in.I know this situation of ours couldn't last long but it was an enjoyable ride that was needed.He gave me what I wanted when I wanted it and who would argue with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment