May 04, 2010

U Gotta Feed ME 1st

Let that dating scene begin. Something about NY in the summer time makes me super excited. Hot weather, less clothes and many rooftops bars to take in. Seriously the best time and place to be single. After failed attempts in the relationship world I was ready to be by myself and enjoy the company of the opposite sex as much as possible. Well with that said some of them were great and others just plain out there to the point where I had to change my number. Each one was interesting so I'm gonna start with the Malik.

Randomly shopping in a shoe store this guy walks up behind me asking if we can talk. I had tunnel vision on the shoes so I didn't even see where he came from. We talked for a minute but I was determined to buy something so I just gave him my # to get on with my day. That night me and Malik spoke for hours about his job(which was a good one) and our soon to be date, not gonna lie I was excited. For some reason we picked for our 1st date to be on a Sunday and do a movie and whatever may follow. Early that day he said he had to work which was strange to me since he had a city job and it was M-F. Well to my surprise he was was security at the GAP, I didn't want to act uppity and and judge him but WTF! I ended up meeting him at the theater and that part was cool I mean it has to be we hardly talked. Afterwards, I was hungry and suggested that food be our next move but he wasn't trying eat or more so not tryna pay for it. So we did a stroll thru central park and talked the day away, the conversation was flowing but he asked the question I hate the most on a first date let alone the first week. Out of nowhere he asked what was my favorite sex position and proceeded to tell me what he likes and what he can do. Pause…… I'm over the date already. Malik even had the nerve to suggest how good we will be together, how about NO. I tried to avoid the conversation altogether and move forward. After the train ride home and raiding of the kitchen he called and trIed to fix the inserted foot in his mouth. We talked for no more then one more week and every time I tried to say lets go get something to eat he always had an excuse, like his boss ordered food and treated the staff to lunch so he was stuffed. Ok ,that may be true but not twice in a week and when I suggested he just come with so I could eat he was fine with that. I mean dang was it that serious? Malik was a short time and sadly tried linking up later in the year but I had a surprise for him, number was changed soon after. One thing I learned from him is that I will not let a guy tried to talk to me by talking about sex to soon. I know that sex is always on a guys mind but if you want it don't talk about it too early just a suggestion. Malik… out , who got next?

2 comments:

  1. Where ya been hiding Ms. Jada. I've missed your blogs recently....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know I wasn't being a good blogger got caught up but I have been on a few dates recently that are definitely entertaining to say the least so stay tune I'mma be on it!

    ReplyDelete