March 26, 2010

What had happen was....

Females say all the time that they would rather a man break-up with them than cheat on them. Yes, I can agree with that statement but what happens when its the girl that cheats, do the same rules apply? For men it's physical and for females its emotional, which is more damaging. Men can sleep with anything w/o having a single strand of emotion but when females give their hearts it's very hard to shake.

While in a 2yr relationship there was this guy name Lamar, we happened to have met the same year as my boyfriend just months apart. By the time I met Lamar I had already put months into my relationship but he was still able to blindside me. I was keeping things cool and trying to just be friends but there was a strong attraction.We went to school together so I saw him a lot more and he would walk me to my classes or even pop up in my class. Lamar was handsome, tall, played great ball and could sing, he just had a lot more going for himself then my boyfriend at the time but when your in-love you see past all that. Lamar was older then me but younger than my boyfriend so while he went to college my boyfriend and I got stronger...out of sight out of mind! Well just so happen Lamar's best friend was my best friend's boyfriend so when he came home to visit we all went out and the feelings were reopened. Damn, what am I gonna do now. Lamar and I rekindled our friendship and talked on the phone all the time. While this was happening my boyfriend decided to enlist in the army and I would be left alone for a few months, here would be the test, will I pass or Fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment