March 20, 2010

Laid Back or Lazy?

Nothing a female hates more than being with an uninspired, unambitious lazy man.I would describe myself as someone who likes to go out as much as possible and just have a good time. Being on the go comes easier to me than just relaxing,so when I meet someone that is the opposite of me it can be a great balance. Once at a joint party in Atlantic City I met a gorgeous guy with a body of athlete, his name was Damon. He was very tall with cuts in his body that I didn't think was possible unless you were a trainer. He introduced himself and we were on it for the rest of the night. Kinda bad since it was my best friend's birthday but when she saw him all was forgiven. Neither of us lived in AC but just so happen we were in neighboring states and he had family in DC which was great cause when visiting them he could just stop on through to my school and meet with me.

All of this sounded perfect or was it just his looks? Anyway, we went forward onto getting to know one another from there. I must admit I miss having great conversations on the phone( remember those moments) well unfortunately he was into talking on the phone but we had nothing to talk about. The conversations were so boring that you could hear a coin drop. I always made up an excuse to either get off or just text. Sometimes I understand why texting is better… case in point. Why did someone this good-looking lack conversational skills. Well the text were enough for me to continue so he decided to come visit me.

Damon arrived to DC is his equally sexy car I mean sexy man, sexy car everything was so good on the outside…aesthetically pleasing for sure. When we went to dinner that night for the 1st time ever I asked about his plan, future etc. he was a good number of years older so I thought it was something that he would not mind expressing. Well he said nothing and what I mean by nothing is; just chillen ,taking his time, seeing where life puts him, I was shocked! Damon said he played ball and was conditioning for a possible"recruitment" but wasn't going to hard cause he'll have time, if not this yr. than the next. What, who thinks like that? If there is a chance if ever that comes along why wait to see if it comes again. While he went on an on I became a lil disgusted. Damon and I continued to go on dates and just hang out but I was never fully enjoying myself cause I knew there was no hope for us. Yea we can have fun for a lil min. but no point in wasting each others time. Sometimes I need to relax and just enjoy life but how enjoyable can it remain when everything is passing you by and your stuck in the same spot still saying umm maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment