February 21, 2010

Meet Mr. Hyde

All of that sounded good right? Well heres the the unedited version of how he went from Alan to Asshole! One night he picked me up after being with his boys and once I got into the car I realized he was drunk. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of going with him. Alan drove to his house which I've never been so I didn't know what I was walking into. After a few short minutes I was very uncomfortable. He was a totally different person, very aggressive and from the times we shared together before this he was always the gentleman. Being that I wasn't physically into him I refrained from having any physical interaction but since he was drunk he went for all the moves that he typically wouldn't. I was so………… Turned Off! Alan was biting me and pulling me down to the floor and I couldn't deal with it. He was trying to play fight but ended up tackling and dragging me all over the floor, he was definitely doing to much. At one point I was nervously in his bathroom calling my friends. This night started to feel like the beginning of a Lifetime movie: naive college girl falls for the first nice guy she meets at school and DUN DUN DUN. My friends and I were trying to decide the best plan of action but since I was so use to him I never bother to look at the street signs,so I couldn't say where I was exactly. How did we go from Love Jones to being locked in his bathroom with the water running so he couldn't hear me since he was banging on the door and yelling who was I talking to.

After a while I thought he's not that crazy just drunk I could handle it. As I stepped out the door to face him I thought "why did I think I could handle him?" Here I stood 5'3 130 pounds to a 6'1 200 pound man. All he kept saying was he liked NY girls cause they are aggressive and always fought back. WTH, I then knew I could only leave if he took me but playing the submissive role wasn't working for me so I had to play the psychotic black girl that will kill a n**** if he touched me wrong. After he realized I was either really crazy or just serious he took me back to my dorm. The next morning, I received a long text with an apology saying he's sorry but doesn't remember what happened. Yes, I know he was drunk but he revealed a different side and that drunk mess was scary. I was tryna be grown, left to be with a guy I've been seeing for a short time w/o telling my roommates. Well in the end they found out anyway and not for good reasons.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to know there's Jerks everyone even in College.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you Jada, you need to stop messing with these kids and get with a man from outside the country

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I do but these situations are why dating isn't an option right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh!!! I can only imagine how you felt. I am glad to hear you put this fool in his place and got out of there safely! But dont let this situation sour you on dating just learn your lesson from each mistake or situation and keep it moving :)

    ReplyDelete