February 08, 2010

I'm inlove w/a man nearly twice my age

Ok, maybe not twice my age but definitely older! When your in high school you typically date classmates or people in the same group. Well Lance was in a different class, actually the graduating class, much older than me. Funny how that week I said, "dating older guys didn't make sense to me," then I met one and was in a relationship with him for years. Lance was in a different lane and I was happy to finally be with someone that wasn't trying to be the bad boy and was over the HS scene..… so I thought! He was the older guy with a pretty smile, nice car and his own place. BAD, BAD BAD! He definitely knew how to put on a smile for the family though. Lance wasn't your usual bad boy for the stereotypical reasons, he was bad cause he was sneaky and very charming(ugh charming mofo).

Lance and I were building a strong bond and I could actually say he was my 1st real relationship; families were met, holidays were shared and public scenes were displayed. I remember one scene that was displayed that changed our relationship which happened my first week of college. I, beforehand wanted to take a break but he was not feeling what I was bringing to the table, so on a random day he came to visit. Lance confessed his strong feelings and proceeded to inform me why we needed to stay together. So I fell for it and decided to take it slow and work on things. Three days later I got a phone call(that call that all females dread). It was some chick informing me that Lance was her man and I needed to back up(at this time we've been together well over 2 yrs.). I remained calm and told her to not call me, call Lance and handle it. Now I'm confused, was he not just at my school begging to stay together and within a few short days later this heffa calls… hmmm! So I then called Lance and told him the situation, of course he seemed confused. After playing phone tag btw the two of them the random chick calls and asked,"what's up". I (still calm) told her I'm tryna do a 3way to get the bottom of this, homegirl told me cool he will be over soon, they'll call me. What? I'm about to go in…. Why within the hour I received the call from her phone and to my surprise it was his voice.




FIND OUT WHAT THAT CONVO WAS ABOUT NEXT!

4 comments:

  1. How you just goin leave me hanging like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy Lance sounds like a real creep..... I feel for you Miss Jada King..... The daughter to Martin Luther...... Your story is so captivating, its like I can visualize your story...... This from the one and only Dre aka Dre NATION

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm Dre is it? I'm not going there with you but thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The daughter to Martin Luther"..Ummm is this guy serious, what is that a joke? Please be quiet Sir and keep these bad jokes to yourself. Anyways Ms. Jada, I have been there before..this is completely unacceptable. Why is this bitch calling you in the first place..COMPLETEY UNACCEPTABLE and then he is going to call from her phone. This man is soo disrespectful. I know Iam getting too involved in this story but like I said I have been there. I hope you gave him his walking papers for good before something else bad happened.

    ReplyDelete