April 17, 2011

Well Watch Me Now

Guess who's back……… not a man, but me! I am back on the dating scene, even though I never "officially" left but was preoccupied for sometime. Now that I'm back can't say I'm in any rush to be with someone new, gotta make sense of the lessons learned.

Lesson #1 Never settle (self explanatory)
Lesson #2 Don't ignore the signs
Lesson #3 Get out of bad habits(dating certain men)

Out of the lessons I think the most relatable is #2. Why do we choose to ignore things that can prevent situations altogether? Is it because it doesn't fit into our pretty picture or certain actions prevent us from seeing clearly. If a guy says "he doesn't want to be in a relationship" please don't think you can change his mind. You should never have to prove yourself to the opposite sex that you are the right choice. I believe that thought process is where females get it wrong. After a few months w/o a title females need not to forget what he said from the beginning. Of course he's happy, why shouldn't he be he is getting all the benefits with no hard work. So I say before it gets too deep look at the basics and if there is no real potential then walk away. If he liked you he will do what they all do which is come back but hopefully you'll be to far gone to even consider.

Welp, here I am getting back to me, living and loving life experiences. Hope you all will once again embark on this discovery with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment