July 25, 2010

The Comeback Kid

Ladies,Ladies,Ladies isn't hard to move on from a guy when they tend to pop up every now and then to see if your still single and mess with your emotions? I could say this about a particular guy but the case is a few of them love to do this. Seriously, leave me alone or is that what I think I want you to do? Within the last yr. I've dated two guys that I met around the same time of each other. They both just so happen to pop up around the same time…all the time; my birthday,christmas & now summer. I'm even to the point where I have to double book them, sounds fun doesn't it. As of right now I'm"pretending" not to care because I truly know how this game goes oh to well.

I text, call and go on a few dates with both. Guy #1 always wants to go out and have a good time, whereas, Guy #2 prefers to stay home and cook. Both nice times & it seems that I have the upper-hand but towards the end I never do. They're both getting my time and heart but never enough to commit. Each gives me a speech on where we could be if we both tried, but thats just talk, I am always 100% in I don't do the 50%. No point to be in a relationship where your doing most of the work and the other is just coasting by.

The pattern I have come to learn with both guys is nothing new or different from others…. it comes down to sex. When sex hasn't happened well within the comeback stage that's when the calls and text stop and I'm back to square 1. You can't comeback months later and expect the same reaction every time. If you want me then you have to be comfortable with my timeframe but then again their not.

No comments:

Post a Comment